HUM 3.96% 52.5¢ humm group limited

Buckle up for $2, page-1210

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This thread is so entertaining!

So many investors or potential investors have such a juvenile and emotional response to any negative sentiment regarding this stock. What is overlooked is, posters like @prosperity and the like, contribute (in a small way..) towards creating doubt around the future of Flexigroup. Now I'm not saying a little forum like this can change the tide completely, but since it is one of the first results under the google search, many lazy researchers may derive their fresh sentiment from skimming through here!

These "Sell" posters are keeping the bow drawn for longer! Especially for younger investors like myself, who might find funnelling part of our salaries into new investments more important than older investors with more capital to move.

You should be HAPPY that these people are doing a service for YOU.
    Hell, you may as well jump on board and publicly bash FXL too. If the positive results come, it won't matter what has been said previously. The current negative sentiment is just an opportunity to keep your buy window open longer if that is your intention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.020(3.96%)
Mkt cap ! $257.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 54.0¢ 50.0¢ $409.1K 784.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11609 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 31193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.