HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Buckle up for $2, page-1487

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Some good balanced thoughts from the "Motley Fool" crew today. These guys usually on the ball. Lets see.

https://www.********.au/2020/07/09/why-sydney-airport-and-2-other-asx-shares-could-surprise-this-reporting-season/

"Why Sydney Airport and 2 other ASX shares could surprise this reporting season."

FlexiGroup Limited (ASX: FXL)With the FlexiGroup share price down around 35% since the start of the year, despite improving fundamentals, it’s clear in my opinion that this point-of-sale finance provider has been left oversold in the wake of COVID-19.
    I expect the commentary at full year to provide greater insight into FlexiGroup’s digital offering – mainly under the Humm brand – and how that has helped to add new customers to its platform.

Much of the company’s recent trans-Tasman customer growth – now 2.1 million – can be attributed to its diverse business model, which includes buy now, pay later (BNPL), credit cards and SME lending.
    Equally encouraging is the ‘stickiness’ of its customer base, with those using one of its payment products doing so on average 9 times a year.

While the FlexiGroup share price soared 12% following its recent market update, which included revelations its customer base exceed 2 million, it has not enjoyed the same manic party experienced by its all-star peers Afterpay, Zip, and Splitit.
    I’m expecting the full result to include supporting commentary around the company’s recent turnaround. This should help to woo those investors who still view the stock under its former guise as a struggling consumer lender.

In my opinion, those who buy at current levels, and before the full year announcement, should not be disappointed 12 months from now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $35.28K 79.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44479 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 36618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.