HUM 5.32% 44.5¢ humm group limited

Information purposes only, There is daily discussion here about...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Information purposes only,

There is daily discussion here about shorts and the power they have over the positive movement of this stock.

Current shorts are 2.79%, which is a reduction of 0.46% from its high of 3.25%.

There is strong indication that the shorts have had to loosen their grip on this stock as the bull run is gaining momentum.

The BNPL sector is thriving, make no mistake in thinking otherwise. In no particular order, FXL, Z1P, APT,OPY, have all made excellentt progression to previous levels, in fact APT hit a 52 week high yesterday.

In my opinion FXL is a strong buy. I'm allowed to say this as hot copper requires my sentiment when making a comment.

Financials are strong, it is profitable, it pays a dividend, its customer base is continually growing and sales figures have also increased tremendously.

My current protections based on my charting has FXL reaching $2.00 by Sept/Oct 2020. With new data being reported in the near future, I expect a steady increase in customer base and sales figures increase similar to the previous report.

Shall I say, if the next report is how I say, this stock will considerably gap up.

Am I saying is it a buy?, sure I am. It's a strong buy, indicated by my sentiment on HC.

As stated in my previous post, the stock market has no finish line. Stocks, they all run their own race. By comparing which is better APT vs Z1P vs FXL vs others,...... who cares. This is a team effort by all BNPL'S.

Do your own homework and try and use logic in your reasoning why you either currently hold, thinking of trading on 2-5 pip movements, adding to your existing position or selling for whatever profit/loss you made.

APT and Z1P recently reported new figures and those figures have been remarkably favourable to share holders.

FXL has yet to report their figures following excellent news by APT and Z1P. If in my and your opinion this sector is "hot", you be the judge and tell me what should/ could happen if FXL news is on par with APT and Z1P.

I wouldn't want to be sitting on the sidelines when this gaps up on latest reporting figures (if positive) or a positively green day in the U.S. The Dow currently up 650 points or 2.67%.

This is not to be used as financial advice. It is only the opinion of someone who has and is doing continued research on how to grow his portfolio value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.32%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 44.5¢ $36.84K 80.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 15329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.