HUM 0.00% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Completely agree. I find it really weird how people on this...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Completely agree. I find it really weird how people on this forum are valuing the company and how skittish some holders are. If you remove BNPL completely its a profitable business trading at what a 8 to 9x profit to equity? so returning 12% on your investment (significantly above asx average)being a mix of dividends being returned to the holder and cash at bank growing for future reinvestment or to be distributed later. The balance sheet is great and its run by seemingly a competent CEO. So before bnpl even comes into it youre looking at an investment which is a good value proposition imo.

Now bring in BNPL. You have a speculative element of the business that is quite clear can only grow. Will humm dethrone APT? no, but who cares. The market cap for Flexi is 450m not 12 billion lol. Humm is growing and that's without a huge spend in marketing and without dilution which zip and apt have just experienced. The business looks great and at the end of the day the share price will marry up at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $109.7K 245.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20156 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 42565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.