SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Sincerely, And very much honestly...I doubt the next news is...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Sincerely, And very much honestly...

I doubt the next news is being factored in. We are just playing catch up at the moment. (very subjective...and I am biased of course)...but can look objectively at things...

Catching up on...
    1.Kidatu,

2.Kilosa,

3.Kilombero

4.New Equity partner with contacts and future value

5.New high net worth individual with I would assume has contacts and influence (he is very strong on local/locals investing in thier Oil and Gas....and has put his money where his mouth is, and leading by example) - you can google this info....I have :)

6. SOGTL listing (hopefully picking a good time)

7. Cash VERY STRONG

So with the above events with some movement its hard to see the below events already being priced in....

Still to come:

8. Zambia news...0, 1, 2 or 3 licenses? (nil value atm)

9. Eyasi confirmation/signing? - promising?

10.CPR's for Kilosa-Kilombero

11.CPR for Pagani

12. New updated presentation (possible in time to support SOGTL listing)
    13. Any share has the possibility of left field news.
    14. Superstitious...wasn't leaving it at number 13 :) - BBQ at Delta's shack :)

Said a week or two back....the tension between price and value was getting extreme....and would move in time.

Any of the news to come, has very important implications...value jumps on any one of these pieces of news could eclipse our last two days rises in a matter of hours. Please note...observation, and equates to how I see the value of those news items....and if positive of course.

I only base my speculative assessment that the 30-39 cent range will be a fleeting period...due to having monitored other shares increment increases, whom are also operating in similar geographical locations.

I hope its clear, this is only my observation.

I really want people to do their own research, and just use HC as one tool available to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.