INR 8.33% 13.0¢ ioneer ltd

Important to take into account that INR is already affording...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Important to take into account that INR is already affording Thiems Buckwheat the measures that an endangered species would require.
    That, to me, will determine the final outcome.
    A listing is nothing unless you then extend the kinds of remedial action that INR us already doing. So in this way action matters more than a label/categorical listing.
    Donelly wants the bird in the hand - the feather in his cap - and INR wants two in the bush - to save the plant via remediation and to mine lithium for the benefit of the world.
    Scientific proof of INRs major successes iwith remediation are more significant than the listing for listing sake (and leaving the plant to the forces of nature which have already doomed it)..
    Hopefully the FWS can see through what U see as a flat out charade.
    We're saving the bloody plant not ruining it. CBD is doing sweet f all and only hunting brownie points from greenies. Who will also abandon the plant if they win, leaving it to the rodents, global warming, extreme temperature swings, less water and non-diverse souls as well as poor seed dispersal rates. The CBD and Donnelly should wake up to themselves and get a grip in how they may be responsible for its demise.
    I'm sure the FWS will agree because they won't be emotional about it, unlike the other party.
    Last edited by aysxtrader: 23/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $303.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $93.97K 746.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 450634 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1050153 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.