INR 4.00% 12.0¢ ioneer ltd

Thank you for your response - we can all take on board what you...

1. 2,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Thank you for your response - we can all take on board what you have said but I have 3 questions for you:

1. From previous posts I gather the area "destroyed" was around 8-9 acres. There was no evidence (as far as I am aware) of any human involvement (tire tracks, tractor tracks, even large numbers of foot prints etc) so would you please give me an estimate of the number of humans required to surreptitiously damage a large number of very small plants over such a huge area because the inference I draw from your comments " In late summer 2020, catastrophic and suspicious incidents wiped out more than half of the global population, putting the species at imminent risk of extinction. The cause of the destruction is still unclear, so the risk of further harm to the wildflower remains." is that the destruction was "not natural" but was caused by "persons unknown"
    2. I have been a fruit grower/farmer & have seen the destruction caused by mice & locust plagues here in Australia - they can literally leave the ground stone motherless bare. My question is: Why couldn't this have been the case on Nevada? - If it was rodents or similar, the whole buckwheat population could have been wiped out then (late summer 2020), or next time. Extinction by nature - it happens - look at the dinosaurs. Something you nor the BLM can stop
    3. Would you rather we humans become extinct due to climate change or can you at least admit that the EV/battery storage revolution will be a huge benefit to mankind & that sometimes someone has to take one for the team? (pardon the pun, it was not intentional) In this case our continued survival vs the buckwheat's continued existence! It's very honourable, but we cant save everything, no matter how hard we try. I would put the survival of the human race somewhat above the survival of a plant which offers absolutely no benefit to our species

Rather than running off trying to stop the development altogether, why cant you & the BLM work constructively with INR to find a solution that works for all parties. INR is doing it's part by partnering with the University of Nevada to find a solution - BLM should be partnering in that work rather than just blindingly trying to shut the project down (which is, again, the inference I draw from BLM's actions)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $148.2K 1.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2316053 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 342838 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.