INR 0.00% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

A primadonna who openly brags that his work gets companies in...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    A primadonna who openly brags that his work gets companies in court and holds them up for 2, 3, sometimes 5 years at a time, all in the name of conservation. Also calls himself a thorn in the side of companies, if you've ever hear him speak, personally (I have)
    My summary - power tripper who can at times be seen to abuse court process simply to hold up companies. His tactics are known by the courts and he has a limited strike rate so we will have no problem with asserting our preservation efforts which would be better than those he can propose, in my opinion.
    this is one of the reasons why he won't answer questions about his future role with the plant. There is no structural preservation plan on his side, only mud slinging.
    Leave it to the courts to put him back in his place. Fancy a person who is in mid litigation coming forward to make public argument with a party to his opposition, on a public forum. I'm guessing that the judge will be quite interested in this tactic and the extreme length that he goes to sway public opinion (bias).
    Hardly reliant on science (unbiased) when scaring investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $223.5K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1815263 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 59586 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.