INR 0.00% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

I also have copies of the defamatory announcements towards...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I also have copies of the defamatory announcements towards Ioneer Ltd made by Patrick Donnelly who is openly representing Centre of Biological Diversity (CBD).

I have been on the phone with Ioneer Ltd corporate this morning and they are very much aware of the attempts made by CBD to target and scare shareholders. (I feel sorry for those that were emotionally persuaded to sell even though it may not be the best financial decision)

CBD have ruined their credibility and caused financial loss to Ioneer Ltd and shareholders.

I am a shareholder of INR.asx and deeply offended that CBD have misrepresented Ioneer as a contributor the the destruction of OUR planet which in fact is completely opposite please see below comments to support my claim.

Ioneer's mission is 'producing the materials for a sustainable future ' - Ioneer website

'Lithium production at Rhyolite Ridge equates to supplying batteries for approximately 400,000 electric vehicles annually.' - Ioneer website

“Ioneer’s mission is to become a responsible and profitable producer of the materials
    necessary for a sustainable future.
    Our Project is the only lithium-boron project in North
    America and one of only two known such deposits in the world. It sits at the very bottom
    of the global lithium cost curve, and has been engineered to ensure a predictable,
    sustainable and low-cost source of lithium in the United States, a key component for
    batteries fueling the electric vehicle revolution
    . In delivering this world-class project,
    ioneer will also make a significant positive impact on the economy in the state of Nevada
    through the creation of 400-500 construction jobs and 200-300 high-paying operating
    jobs.” -
    Bernard Rowe 31 August 2020

CBD should count themselves lucky to have a environmentally conscious company such as Ioneer as custodian of the Rhyolite ridge site and would be better off working along side with Ioneer Ltd in the preservation of Tiehm buckwheat rather than trying to intimidate and scare shareholders out of holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $223.5K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1815263 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 59586 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.