BPS 1.64% 30.0¢ bps technology limited

Bucqi - mobile reward launch

1. 1,190 Posts.
    I have spent quite a bit of time comparing BPS's Bucqi, with Rewardles system and Hey You (exPosse/ Beat the Q, Coffeegroup) and Bucqi is going to win hands down.

Too much to write about the  features on Buqui mobile application, but I do know Bucqi now has around 6000 merchants and the launch is now being pushed into Syney and Melbourne this month.

http://www.bpstechnology.com.au/about-us/software-platforms/

BPS has 3 product the main one being Batercard which has revenue of $48 millionand profit of $10 million and gives a dividend twice yearly. The Bartercard product is growing also.

Second product is TESS and Im unsure of the impact yet.

Third product is Bucqi and they are about to kill the pig with growth over the next 3 month and well beyond the next few years. This online reward program businesses seem to have originated in the US and the listed companies there are doing verywell profitwise.

Rewardle RXH is the only Aust listed online reward company and that is solely all they do. There mkt cap is around $32 million and has a weaker product plus will need future CR as they have no profit stream

BPS current share price reflect no enterprise value for the Bucqi side entity.
    Even just on the Bartercard ebitda of $10 m and after tax of $6 mil, this shows a PE of 6.3  when the industry average is close to 15.

So this is a massive buy opportunity and hold well into the future. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.