BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD BOTS

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770

If your trying to understand stock movements, this may give you guidance although most seasoned investors would be well aware most trades are not by human investors and traders but by bots or machines. Bots have been all over Buddy for a longtime ... just an example from a couple of days ago is attached below. Don't get me wrong I strongly believe BUD will do very well in the longterm and I'm still buying on the dips.
    This is why it's important for long term investors to study the announcements and guidance by management in detail and do your research into the constantly evolving IOT sector rather than simply just paying attention to the stock movements. If you ask me it's criminal ... and who knows what the market of today will look like in 10 years time as more and more of the market is controlled by bots rather than human investors and traders.

Your in the market game now .... so never invest more than you can afford to lose!

Just something we all have to put up with I guess...

Tonza.
    Screenshot_2017-10-03-12-28-10.png

The stock market is run by wild robots we don’t fully control

Most stock market trades are made by algorithms, not humans, and they've already caused crashes. We need to understand their group behaviour to avoid disaster

Gone to lunch, or just gone?
    Qilai Shen/Panos
    By Sally Adee
    ROBOTS are taking over Wall Street. “Technology has utterly transformed the financial system,” says Andrew Lo, an economist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. “The vast majority of day-to-day trading is done purely algorithmically.”
    More and more human traders are being shown the door. And researchers like Lo are beginning to find that the more the stock market is run by machines, the less it behaves like one. Today’s markets are an ecosystem, a zoo of bots grazing on our pensions and investments – and no one quite knows how they work.
    Is this newly autonomous market a route to financial prosperity, an end to boom and bust? Or are we a few lines of code away from financial doom?
    To understand why machines are taking over, it helps to look at how perceptions of the stock market have changed following the financial crisis of 2007-08. It is increasingly clear that for the average person, investing is a mug’s game. Individuals have little hope of picking successful firms to back, while giving your money to investment managers who aim to beat the market often sees any gains being eaten away by a laundry list of opaque fees.

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...hobox&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1507780850

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.