BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Thanks for your input Magpieagogo, nothing wrong with what you...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Thanks for your input Magpieagogo, nothing wrong with what you said. My post was more directed at those who may not understand fully of why the price moves as it does. Nothing wrong with liquidity at all in fact it's a must for stocks. Looking at your posts, and I could be wrong... You would appear to be a seasoned trader and maybe why you get sick of seeing these post come up. I never said these bots will prevent BUD's share price from increasing simply why the share price moves as it does on such low volume. Personally I do not like them at all because I see problems down the track with more bots coming in and less people willing to enter the market. I wish I could buy or sell 1 share or a small handful ... But I can't, but others including bots can and can cause the share price to move substantially on just 1 share at times and the more people new to the market understand this the better for them in what ever investment style they choose.

It's a touchy topic I know .... I'm not a believer in bots progressing markets to a better place .. In fact quite the opposite... I much prefer to be allowed to trade shares one at a time too ..... then it's a fair market..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.