BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD Chart, page-1047

1. 9,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3480
    @UnicornHunter

@DreadPirateRoberts pointed out a week or 2 ago - the original order was 1000 'family' units of 4 items.

the latest order for 3000 'units' appears to have been for 'parent/child' items. poor word choice that has led to confusion incl at brokers etc but they did explain it in each announcement.

i wont use the word components that BUD used - again appears poor word choice to me as that can equally suggest inputs into a finished item - ie a sensor chip, circuit board etc not an actual Link sensor for eg.

especially in tech - components is a word typically associated with inputs into a finished product

so there appears to have been 7000 'items' manufactured to date but estimated that only means 1500 base ohm units (ie 1500 possible installs as every install must have a base ohm, as I understand it)

that 1500 is an estimate 2 of us separately came up with. so seems a workable enough hypothesis.

your post was way off the mark generally - showstring's been in BUD since POK days as he said - so trying to talk down his comments about 'waiting to get in ' is just silly holder bias - as was the upvoting.

its true he's got a deep conservative bias on what pullbacks will occur - he was expecting a pullback to as low as 14c on the ~20c consolidation

but that just shows he is experienced in the ways of the market. stocks frequently pull back precisely as far as he;s suggested - if they fail to deliver on their promises/investor expectations

those who are saying otherwise are inexperienced and/or biased by their hopes for their investment

saying it could doesnt mean he's saying it will

but like they say - not everyone deserves the right to vote. but everyone gets one anyway.
    Last edited by goldbear77: 24/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.