BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hey @pocket-rocket - I had a marketing-type question which I put...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hey @pocket-rocket - I had a marketing-type question which I put forward at the AGM which didn't get air time so sent it through to Buddy IR.

I kept going back to the example in Jamaica whereby one resort is claiming they'll save $500k per year as a result of Ohm installation. I'll admit I have trouble reconciling those figures. But, if true it would make a great case study. My question was essentially in regards to when some of these case studies may make their way onto the Buddy website. The response is below:

To answer your question, yes we will be doing case studies on some of the different scenarios we're seeing in the Caribbean (we expect to do more than just one). Development is in progress, as we want to ensure we have relevant and significant data. We are also deciding if we'll aggregate data across similar building types or the whole region (to see if we can make generalizations), or do a deep dive into one specific building. I don't expect anything will be published before Q1 CY18.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.