BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD Chart, page-1457

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "- Downtrend well and truly broken"

Noticed your weekly chart, your line linking the crests of the current downtrend since 40c is drawn very tight indeed. Would using a pitchfork instead or adding a set of Bollinger Bands give a better "channel" or trade range ? Is there any other basis apart from the one single weekly candle moving higher to 19.5c from the line you hv linked, for you to come to your conclusive comment above?
    I mean confirmation of breakout, higher high, followed by a higher low, etc. You don't need that to say "downtrend well & truly borken"?

"- Reversal/new uptrend forming on all three charts"

Agree on the hourly yes, but needing confirmation on all the others?
    Without confirmation, and without even a higher high, would you agree its more correct to say yes, there was or is a bounce, but SP is now trading in a sideways channel?

"- Ascending/symmetrical triangle - first target 25-26c"

On what basis is this target obtained or projected from?

"- 20c is a very de-risked entry IMO, given the recent large CR at that price. I think 20c will be taken out this week!"

Why would a big CR at 20c make it more likely that the SP would rush surge past it?

"I strongly believe we will not see these prices again and that it will be a steady run up from here into the mid-year Quarterly and beyond!"

So @notlistening14, when u make such strong claims as 20c will B broken end of last week, based on your charts interpretation, if it keeps missing the mark ( we keep observing ) doesn't it affect somewhat those 30 likes and 10+ great insights ratings on the post? Several posters, myself included see 16-17c as maybe a short term lower risk entry, but not 20c. Since it is bound by the the bottom range of the trading channel while 20c, at the upper range, is a resistance.

With momentum slow stoich crossing lower now, looking at a possible failed breakout of 20c now, the fact that directors sold 24c- 20.5c, etc, making 20c look very much more like a resistance than a derisked entry. BUD may even trade down to 16c, which is no big deal as that is technically within its current trading range. The 20c buyer who listened to you will not be happy, & probably be worst later this week.

In hindsight, is it a case of the story of the boy who cried wolf?
    What happens to credibility and "great insights" when cried too many times?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.