BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I am with most on here in waiting to see some actual revenue...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am with most on here in waiting to see some actual revenue before committing too much. There were some stock options vested around Christmas which were immediately sold off which is never a good look and then the CEO has been awarded quite a few more in performance bonus I believe. For a company struggling to turn a buck that's not a great look either.

The biggest problem I see with their business model is that this is not an essential service.

Building management pay for an install Ohm so that their tenants can see their energy consumption in detail and monitor reductions over time. BM have to pay to install this system but they don't get much benefit from having it installed as the tenants will obviously be paying their own power bills and benefit from any reductions. So where is the motivation to pay for Ohm?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the above point.

Also - why would you focus on the Caribbean as your first market? This product would surely have greater cut through in Adelaide for example where elec prices are crippling and Buddy have an office.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.