BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD Chart, page-1575

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I am not suggesting anything of that sort to anyone.
    All I do is draw my conclusions from the chart for my own decision/s when to buy, hold, or sell. Anyone holding BUD shares must make up his own mind, according to his own Trading Plan and interpretation of whatever measure or sentiment applies.

The share price has been going backwards for 3-4 months now, which is clearly visible on any chart. Had I bought in December or January at 100% or even just 50% above today's price, my investment would be worth substantially less today than what I initially paid for it. As I had the tools to foresee this as a high probability, my personal Trading Plan would condemn me as a bluddy fool for diminishing my net wealth. The tick boxes below ask for my sentiment about this stock. For me, this sentiment is "Sell". As I have already sold, ticking anything else would be a lie. If, at my next posting, I were to see price support confirmed and odds for a price recovery increased, I'd change my sentiment and start to buy, holding for as long as observed facts then support my opinion. If things remain comparable to December, the same amount of money would afford me a 2 to 2.5 times bigger parcel.
    But none of that need apply to people who hold and feel comfortable waiting for the sp to double for them to break even. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.
    Last edited by picksel: 24/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.