BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD Chart, page-209

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    it broke the positive bollinger constraint hard. that was at 12c and was what caused the midday pullback as technical buyers sold into the limit

there's a chance - though i wouldnt call it a probability - of another exaggerated move and then creation of a flag consolidation into results

there's a possibility the stock gaps to 20c pre result. not banking on it - just a possible technical outcome

be a lot of churn if thats the case. up and down back and forth as technical traders, market maker algos and fundamental buyers retail vs insto all have very different drivers at this point on a stock

its about this point where 'broader'general market awareness' starts occuring around a stock.

that typically brings the first wave of 'dumb money/fundamental agnostoic" money thats chasing momentum on a company theyve never heard of before

not something ive typically encouraged on my stocks - but as ive previously outlined - i think the 12 month earnings outlook for BUD could potentially bear some of that silly putty and still not make the stock overpriced

but very much depends on what the company says sales/price ratio looks like 6-12months past the quarterly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.