BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD Chart, page-1550

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Folks

This wild global swing SP action is clearly causing capitulation selling by humans as the robotic algos feast on the uncertainty that they in turn have created. I refuse to believe that Facebook's data blunder should cause such international chaos, unless it was this week's pretence to engineer a SL hunt for the algo hunters. These algos are unconcerned by fear or true market value considerations:

'Algorithmic HFT is a notable contributor to exaggerated market volatility, which can stoke investor uncertainty in the near term and affect consumer confidence over the long term. When a market suddenly collapses, investors are left wondering about the reasons for such a dramatic move. During the news vacuum that often exists at such times, large traders (including HFT firms) will cut their trading positions to scale back risk, putting more downward pressure on the markets. As the markets move lower, more stop-losses are activated, and this negative feedback loop creates a downward spiral. If a bear market develops because of such activity, consumer confidence is shaken by the erosion of stock market wealth and the recessionary signals emanating from a major market meltdown.' ( www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/012716/four-big-risks-algorithmic-highfrequency-trading.asp#ixzz5AG9lIEww )
    For me, the BUD story today is as good as it was at 25 cents a month ago. As a holder, I can either back my judgement or get shorn with the rest of the sheep...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.