BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Sorry folks for getting BUD charting so wrong! Didn't suspect...

1. 4,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Sorry folks for getting BUD charting so wrong! Didn't suspect there was going to be every NON HOLDER from the past still commenting on the stock like they were stuck bagholders. Heck, maybe some are.

In the case of BUD, everyday they have opened the stock HIGHER than the previous days close for about 2 weeks now! Only for them to close it back at the lows. I cannot say who has been accumulating all that volume in February and March 2022 or what for.

I suspected it was averaging down action but seeing as though this stock has 3.5 BILLION shares, the POOR CAPITAL STRUCTURE makes it very tough. Aswell as the downtrend it's in. No signs of recovery or pause to be fair so apologies in advance. Not my best work at all and had no other choice but to book an L mad.png

WHERE IS THE EDGE ON A WEEKLY CHART LIKE THIS below??! THERE IS NONE! Hasn't held a single price level unfortunately and the stock only gave me 1 chance to make a profit, however shares in line never got clipped. Close but not close enough redface.png Like all that volume has been interesting but when there's 3.5B shares, IS IT INTERESTING? Hmm oh well...I wanted to try and trade this since 2017.....guess my timing was at new 52wk lows which never gave us fruit.

SORRY GUYS! I had to say goodbye to -$195 inc brokerage fees frown.png fees are a killer!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4248/4248887-f361eecf543cd66b7802f01ad318fef0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.