BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

The post I made here regarding the BUD charting also points out...

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437

Yes last week had the shares closing on the 0.007c Buyers getting filled. Charts still don't show anything major therefore I won't make any exact "Bottom" calls but I will add an hourly and a monthly chart to this thread as I didn't have much time last when making the post.

The post I made here regarding the BUD charting also points out prices have climbed 100% from 0.006 - 0.007 prices

I checked on the hourly chartand these 2 volume prints could be signs that someone's adding at levels they think are getting undervalued or cheap. Perhaps it's an averaging-down move, or someone else from the Substantial holders are getting in on 6 figure position sizes?

Time will tell as I have always alluded smile.png besides the changing price, not much has changed for the worse fundamentally speaking, after they relisted. Infact management changes have been made and things seem to be improving smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4210/4210437-279c5ca0e70cf3412ea3be016aae363a.jpg

Also attached below, the MONTHLY chart shows that if this month has been nothing but a shakeout, prices seem to have held at the 52wk lows....not to mention if we analyse the VOLUME, everything that was SOLD last month, has ALL been bought back up again with still another 3 days left in the month to produce the full data. Imagine all 0.007c Sellers got wiped today? Would show some good volume perkage! It may still shake, and test the 0.006c Buyers I'm truly saying I HAVE NO IDEA LOL eek.png prepped for anything watching close

I know many would think "how on Earth are you interpreting it that way" and as mentioned I could be way off..just seems like someone is throwing money again into it. May only spike back to 1c and not go anywhere else. We will need to wait and find out. Risk Rewards is what I think when making this piece biggrin.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4210/4210559-29bbdbc9a34203a60e216e6afbf057ea.jpg

Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 28/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.