BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD-LifX The Future, page-10

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    If LiFX can grow yoy at the rate at which they did in such short duration, It tells me that they are hitting strides in this crowded LED market and has the potential to be Apple or Samsung of Smart lighting. 

Looking at their top line revenue and operating expenses, I am confident they will do fine on their own if they continue their growth trajectory.

Now, OHM is a different story . Growth is no way near many had in mind in Feb, 19. Reading DM's comment on a need for Control mechanics tells me that he may have lost few opportunities on this feature (or may be these prospects want that before signing) and I am confident he would add this very soon.

since you own BIQ, why do you think they having hard time capturing large market since they do both control and report?
    I do not follow them so wouldbe good if you enlighten us.

what is their churn rate? Do they have global strategy as BUD?
    How their platform performs?

My rationale for BUD's higher mcap than BIQ is due to DM factor. This guy is relentless, nimble and has the ability to attract talent and has strong network Imo

So unless DM is outright fool or fooling everybody regarding global demand for this product, I think BUD deserves another 3 qtrs of wait. And with LiFX addition, I personally don't think there is much downside from current sp.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.