BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Thanks for your questions. I know this is cross promoting but...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks for your questions. I know this is cross promoting but @aks4058 did ask
    Yes, visualisation, Analytics, control and then most importantly closing the loop optimisation.

It's only in the advent/Purchase  of the i5 platform introduced late full year 16 that they have been able to offer this full suite.  Hospitals, government universities  office blocks etc where all optimal services are controlled by building management.
    Busness retention is 98%
    Prior was visulistion and analytics followed by some control.  Now many greenfield opportunities where they are contracted to supply and install  all the infrastructure to control and optimize new buildings from the ground up.Purchase of Building sense to take this role.

IPO,d at $1.   Lost a major revenue deal in Las Vegas early in the first qtr and it was a slippery slope till 2017.  This event quite frankly was their only stuff up. It's a shareholder graveyard looking back but now looking forward.   Ignored by the market.  Watch out for Full year results end Feb.  Very clear plan to become profitably.  Have never over promised.
    10mill m.cap   as against Bud 10x 
    Australia and US now very similar growth.  New business coming soon from EU, Gulf states,  Singapore and Malaysia.
    Big negative though is liquidity.  This train is stalled waiting for the right announcement  to attract some interest.   If you try to get out you will get burnt big time.   75% of the register  is still there from the IPO 

The i5 platform is our flagship.   Now building managers have mobile apps to report comfort levels etc and get messages to attend to service issues that have i5 platform has picked up. (IE blower fan motor failure on FLOOR 17.) It's interactive.   Now BIQ contact the right contractors to attend when these breakdowns occur.  Clients pay recurring revenues plus initial set up costs.   
    Good luck to you all and let's home both companies are successful.  Regards Pumping
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.