BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD-LifX The Future, page-12

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    @drbgt40

not to get personal - but i'd appreciate you not putting around untruths.  HC is bad enough without deceptive characterisations

from my earlier post....

"deal pricing is contingent on 5day VWAP pre shareholder vote so corporate finance backers should be in the market supporting shares until then. i doubt it will fall below 8c at any point for too long given that

~55% increase in issue base so far -for negative ebitda priced on expectation LIFX can boost earnings

Fair value would appear to be around 5c until/unless there is confirmation of OHM/LIFX improved earnings. Actual SP though i doubt will approach that during the deal phase if at all
    "

fair value is an nta measure - it has nothing to do with a share price except for value investors who focus on not paying for 'goodwill/hope'.

the reason fair value is 5c (thats a thumbsuck estimate)is because both businesses are ostensibly negative earnings - so there are no net earnings to value on a DCF basis as part of a fair value calculation.   the entire deal rests on - as i said - belief that mgt can turn those assets into positve earning generators - essentially you're paying around 4c of assumed positive earnings if you buy at 9c = ~$70m of dcf value

i outlined it -  so people who want to bother thinking about it can grasp this deeper 'truth' and place their bets accordingly.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.