BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

This will be my third or fourth post since I said I'd wait for a...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    This will be my third or fourth post since I said I'd wait for a company announcement worth commenting on (and they have released one btw, but not one I feel needs much commentary).

My first post was to defend CrazyDave against yet another malicious attack from those who tar people when they point out facts (although I'm sure CD can defend himself, but you know what they say about good men doing nothing...).

My second above was some schadenfreude on my behalf when RetiredYoung reminded me of some toxic people's prior posts. Have a look at the links he's posted, go back and read the threads. You'll find people, calmly, rationally and with facts recommending people proceed with caution based on real-world issues and facts. You'll also find those same people being attacked and ridiculed by others just making stuff up out of thin air. Supergwailoh knew for a fact he said, that the CEO of Ingram Micro USA was VERY interested and Ohm and personally invested in making it a success! Unsubstantiated bald-faced lies which have proved be demonstrably as such. At there were plenty more.

So whilst my dalliance with schadenfreude may not make me the bigger person in this instance, I'm happy to lower myself to point and laugh at those who hurled abuse towards those advocating caution, including myself.

This would be my third or fourth post. Figured as a you'd name-dropped me I'd do right by my subjects and reply. You're welcome.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.