BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD-LifX The Future, page-2

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1923
    Good to see some volume back in the stock. 5.5m yesterday and then again today. Its a very common chart pattern to have a blow out top or bottom as fear and fear of missing out general marks the turning point. I believe we saw that yesterday at 7.9c. Its also a good sign that the increase volume is on an up day. I think when the debt is secured, and with whom, the stock will kick through that 12-13c level. Great to have Fidelity as a major shareholder. In their DD they would not have just looked at LIFX but also buddy and answered in the affirmative that both part of the business represent a good value investment. 
    The Lifx acquisition does de-risk the stock from a financial perspective, but more importantly, the addition of Tim and Marc add to the quality of the management team. I agree with you that the next 12 months hold a lot of exciting possibilities. Mistakes have been made and learnt from. The team are listening to what the energy market wants and a laser focused on delivering that. 
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.