BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Sorry, I did say I wouldn’t post again until there was some sort...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Sorry, I did say I wouldn’t post again until there was some sort of formal announcement worth commenting on, but I’ve a question someone may be able to enlighten me on.

As per the “Acquisition of LiFX and Share Placement” announcement, LiFX hav total liability of $26m, inclusive of $23.2m in “Eastfield Debt”.
    My question being, will this debt be retired with the proceeds of the cash consideration as part of the acquisition or does it come across with it?
    There is mention of LiFX’s “trade finance facility” being retained and carried forward within the Investor Webinar but I can’t tell if this is the debt mentioned above. If so are they paying $72m (AUD) for LiFX that also brings with it a debt obligation of $23m on top of the $18.4m in debt they’ll need to fund the rest of the acquisition (for a total of $41m in debt)?

I also noted that according to the “Major Terms” slide all employees will be kept; so I can’t see there being cost savings as part of staff rationalisation, which raises more questions about the cash-flow break-even commentary (although this is a secondary point to my question above)
    Last edited by MickySea: 08/02/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.