BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD-LifX The Future, page-50

1. 23,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2109
    If you have another round of share issue to be made around the date of the general meeting to approve the deal, you would expect vested interests to try to maintain the sp around the 8-9c mark. The real test comes post-completion of the exercise when the share base is enlarged to ~ 1.8b shares.

My personal assessment is that far from seeing LIFX acquisition as a 'get out of jail card' for BUD, it is perhaps more a 'get out of jail card' for DM as he cannot deliver the Ohm business as promise. Now LIFX fills in the shoe, but as I indicated in my earlier post, unless LIFX can deliver $12m NPAT in the coming FY , the post-completion MC of $160m won't likely hold. The future assessment IMO would be earnings base not revenues. The Price/Sales applies to tech stocks with no immediate earnings, otherwise companies like Beacon would justifiably be priced higher than what it is.

Any short term upside in the sp in the interim period leading to the approval of the deal, represents IMO a good opportunity to lighten up exposure.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.