BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I have no doubt that we'll see Buddy at $1 to $2 per share or...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have no doubt that we'll see Buddy at $1 to $2 per share or higher at some point. I bought these in my smsf as I wanted to be able to hold long term and weather price situations like it is at the moment without needing to sell.

It takes time to sign off quality service agreements. Once they do start to flow and the technology of IoT advances it should snow ball.

The thing is, do you want to pay 11.5 cents or $2 share?

It's pretty disappointed that the financial community lack vision with a company like Buddy.

Even if the instos think they got away like a bandit on their 10 cent cap raising, they have actually lost 10 times that profit or more by dumping and running so early.

People with skills in SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012,2104 etc... Windows Server, Business Objects, SAP XI, Jasper, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS. BODS and the like is not uncommon. Most organisations have people with BI skills. If the financial analyst who has Excel macro skills thinks Buddy is all about skills in SQL Server and BI or whatever, they are severely wrong.

It's about centralizing a service catalog to meet the needs of organisations future IoT needs.

Companies don't want to hire in-house staff to host and receive high frequency big data. They just want to host or have access to cubes and multi-dimensional arrays to query for reporting.

Wait and see.... The agreements will be coming, and the analysts who sold out will soon look like fools.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.