BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD Target price, page-13

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    I disagree.

I don't think it is going to be a sharp spike, but I think results in line with or above expectations will confirm BUD is the real deal - most companies don't ever achieve 'growth' - its all talk but they never deliver. I think such proof of the success of Ohm catching on in the field will be the spark needed to once again build momentum upward, sparking major accumulation in preparation for the October quarterly.

The revenue growth doesn't have to be significant, but there has to be some growth.

We all know the potential here - it won't take many Ohm sales (...1,000... 10,000...) for BUD to >Disallowed/30bag ($3.00/sh @10,000 Ohms IMO), the only question is - how quick can they sell these Ohms, or can they even sell them at all?

If revenue disappoints (i.e less than $800k-$1m) then I would anticipate a sideways pattern at around 10c until the October quarterly, unless a material announcement is released (such as Ohm rollout across a customer with multiple facilities).

Dave has never given us a reason to doubt his integrity and he must know that there is a bit riding on his promise of "material revenue" in this coming quarterly. Further, I find it hard to believe that such a strong global distribution network, and partners with names like those BUD has partnered with (Digicel, Ingram Micro, Dicker Data) would get behind a losing product. It would also be strange for an unsuccessful company to be aggressively hiring across the globe.

All will be revealed soon enough.

GLTAH!
    Last edited by notlistening14: 20/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.