BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD technology first full quarterly, page-3

1. 5,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    Thanks for your thoughts @Holdtight little birdies continue to tweet about OHM still selling, so would expect the last quarterly to be rock bottom there and to see some form of improvement.Unless of course our runoff rate is greater than our acquisition rate, but nothing has been said since that was described as at industry lows.

But to define this company now is a tricky one, I wouldn't think we will be classed as a tech play, Ohm is somewhat a SAAS play now and I would like to think LifX can follow the plotted trajectory of a peak in demand for smart lighting to 2021 without being disrupted by a cheaper product or dragged into a price war.

The Thor pivot, was a bit of a master stroke, so that at least shows we have some good minds that are at work behind the scenes.

But really the market needs some faith in DM as a whole, under promising and over delivering is the best panacea there. The Ohm still has to be the end game here and show something in the next 12 months. The smart lighting will have its time in the sun, but for me it is not something to build a long term business around. Not unless they can expand into smart vehicles and commercial spaces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.