BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Absolutely fantastic tweet this morning by Buddy, thanks for...

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Absolutely fantastic tweet this morning by Buddy, thanks for sharing @Tradewench

As others have suggested recently... simply adding $300-$500k revenue growth per quarter won’t cut it - I for one, as I have previously predicted, am in it (heavily) for “exponential growth”.

However, such growth isn’t possible (and so has not been possible yet) without “global distribution” occurring. Once this starts, with Ingram Micro central to that goal, IMO we will see a massive uplift in Ohm installation volume.

It looks like above (see distribution timeline above in my previous post) that IM distribution, in at least the USA, will commence from next quarter (ie October-December quarter).

The next major update to reaching this global distribution goal will be from IM Canada - as has been highlighted in the past this is likely to be a major market for Ohm.

In my view, either the commencement of global distribution and the first quarter of a significant uplift in revenue, or the landing of a major bid, will signify the beginning of Buddy’s fundamental re-rate (and multi-bagging).

As I have stated many times, IMO Buddy need only demonstrate that it can install 10,000 Ohms across the world within three years and we embark on a journey with an SP target of A$3.00-A$5.00/share.

Crazy that we are only trading at 11cps.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.