BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD: Where are we? May 2018, page-11

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Thanks @notlistening14 , another great post – I've been watching out for it, I always appreciate the effort and data/info you put in to all of your posts, and I note that in the past, whenever anyone queries you, you are always able to substantiate the basis of your opinion.

As an aside - re your comment “the majority of spec techs I have seen never even make it to the growth stage! (e.g IAM, FBR, TV2, BIG, EDE, GSW [the list goes on…]) – BUD is there, BUD has started doing it”

I would say that FBR and EDE have not made it to growth stage YET – do you believe they never will? If so, I would greatly value your opinion/reasons. If you reply on their forums, I will see it.

I certainly agree that “BUD is there, BUD has started doing it” much earlier compared to EDE and FBR (potentially) doing it, along with many other ********* who are/have been slower. In particular, BUD has significant advantages over many other startups.

Imo, a major advantage that BUD has (apart from their mgt being tops) is that they are fundamentally a cloud platform, as @goldbear77 has pointed out – eg they are not having to manufacture and do proving trials taking 1-3 years then sell an ingredient to a market that prefers the easiest and technically safest "keep to status quo" route (EDE), nor having to manufacture large scale and expensive units of equipment on faith that buyers will be there when the machines are finally built (FBR). And so on.

All the more reasons to keep BUD as my single biggest holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.