BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

BUD: Where are we? May 2018, page-182

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    To those suggesting BUD only has one product and should have more, I completely disagree. Focusing all their energy on Ohm including development, testing, marketing/sales etc is IMO the right decision for Buddy right now. To diversify product offerings and subsequent effort into each product will only result in lower quality products that are less successful.
    Buddy IS doing the smart thing in continuing R&D to make Ohm better with things like the app install process, additional sensors etc. This enhances the overall attractiveness of the product and deepens the POD Ohm has with competitors.
    Regarding it being 'quiet' on the news front. This is actually a good sign. It means shit is getting done. Dave has re-iterated many times the teams focus on delivery this year, which currently I believe is being achieved (until facts prove otherwise). SP is disappointing for many holders now sitting in the red, but the business (from my point of view) is full steam ahead and whether its next week, next month or 3 months from now SP is going to reflect the success and progress of the business. Upside potential is huge to fairly low downside risk here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.