BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hey Retired young, With a lot of respect, I expect the exact...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    Hey Retired young,

With a lot of respect, I expect the exact opposite of the growth rate for the next 7-8 quarters. And the reason I believe that is multi factored:
    (1) As the company get feedback from it "first" set of customers it will make changes to attract other customers.
    (2) As with most new things, people tend to wait and see how it works for others first. Once the word gets out out the success of the OHM everyone will want it.
    (3) Resellers will be fully trained and be refining there sales techniques.
    (4) There will more case studies to uses in Sales pitches. Universities, schools, stadiums, shopping malls, shops, hotels, resorts and multiple sizes of different type buildings.
    (5) The footprint will continue its expansion across European countries and possibly into Asia.
    (6) The Carbon offset as a service will be the jewel in the crown as European Countries force building owners into monitoring energy consumption and paying for the expense on the planet.

https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement

(7) Alternative data will kick in around about 3 quarters. That could be huge
    (8) The cloud business thats sitting in the backround at the moment will start to be expanded as the number of Bud employees rises over 100 or so.

The only problem I foresee this not happening is there is only one Dave McLauchlan.

How do your numbers look if you run percentage growth at 50% ,75%, 100% ,125%,150% and 200% Got to love compounding..

As always DYOR and Holdtight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.