BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Has any one else's screen frozen on the live stream? Anyways a...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Has any one else's screen frozen on the live stream?

Anyways a few key take away's for me..

1) Ohm App for installations - talk about simple and efficient. (and the training / installation course = another potential rev source).

2) The works with Ohm has just expanded buddy potential foot print to include buildings that already have some sort of energy/building management system ( egg on face foot in mouth moment for certain few who were previously posting on topic no need to name people on here know who they are ).

3) CoaaS (carbon offset as a service). this IMO is huge talk about making it easy for buildings to comply with paris climate change agreement and the whole carbon neutral thing- no wonder Dave is pumped about it.

Further point was good to hear from Dicker Data and their experience with Ohm Like wise from the others.

With the focus on sell through this year should reward all holders IMO, Also cant wait to see what new functionality and value they reveal over coming 12 months..

Glad to be holding this esp the parcel in my smsf - Talk about a long term view

Keen to hear other thoughts and take aways..

GLTAH IMO DYOR etc etc

Cheers TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.