BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Buddy Connect Event - Mar 27th, page-80

1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    @InBudweTrust

variety of business models. when australia had its initial carbon credit buzz i knew a broker who set up a business sourcing and selling the credits.

there are also a lot of large carbon sinks - forestry schemes etc - that try to sell their carbon credit direct

i expect bud will be charging whatever's required to recoup admin etc costs (theyll be buying those credits from pooled sources like that broker i referred to) but the main aim would be to get the 'instant solution' value for building owners - its an ingenious use of the tech

they wouldnt want to distort the appeal by overcharging. that kind of thing just causes clients turnover

itsa a fascinating glimpse into future business - we;ve been talking about theory of climate change for 20+ years but its always been opt-in - which the profit oriented almost never do until they cant avoid it anymore

now we're within sight of that decision being taken out of their hands. You can see the more aspirational of mainstream brands already moving to future proof themselves

its like the swing to consumer activism - changes in social mores mean its becoming less and less acceptable to take the passive approach

i think the clamour for such solutions will be very great over the next few years - because it offers virtue signaling paid for by economic savings

normally corporates and asset owners have to pay to virtue signal then rationalise the expense as building brand equity/goodwill - ie normally they sponsor charities or elect to move to higher cost green friedly inputs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.