BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Buddy Connect Event - Mar 27th, page-93

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yes,
    Mr Borenstein was there, he gave a brief introduction speech at the start of proceedings and introduced Mr McLauchlan.
    I agree, the fellow from Dicker Data impressed me. Others were - BUD is improving their product substantially and acting on customer feedback to enhance and develop new capabilities that end users require. Also that they have moved quickly to comply with new legal requirements in Data Aggregation.
    Without wanting to sound like a ramper, which this site is plagued with, I do wonder due to the ASX query whether they were constrained in what they presented?
    Did I come out thinking 'yahoo, I'll add to my holding?' No, it's more like 'steady as she goes', (purely an investment vs gambling decision for mine). On reflection nothing truly surprising and equally nothing to set off alarms. A positive is that the people from DD and particularly Digicel, came at all. Bloody long trip for a 10 minute speech!
    I'm still holding faith and even though I see BUD as a "change the world for the better" investment, as always, the bottom line will be the only line that counts in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.