POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Buddy Rocket fueled for Launch!!!!!, page-2

1. 887 Posts.
    Dave, didn't just tweet the above the great CR news - he tweeted a series of tweets in one hit. I've posted them all below. Exciting times ahead! PS - Nice to see we have a CEO with a good heart!

Dave McLauchlan@DaveMcLauchlan 45m45 minutes ago
    1/ Back in #Seattle and reflecting on an incredible week in #Australia, and an incredible month coming up for @BuddyPlatform.

Dave McLauchlan@DaveMcLauchlan 46m46 minutes ago
    2/ First – thank you to investors, massively oversubscribed public & SPP offers. Tremendous market interest. Huge belief in our mission.

3/ Honoured to join SA Prem @JayWeatherill, @UniversitySA VC Prof David Lloyd & @HPEnterpriseNow at Innovation & Collaboration Ctr opening.

Dave McLauchlan@DaveMcLauchlan 47m47 minutes ago
    4/ A privilege to join @ChrisHemsworth - Patron of @AusChildhood, @LisaWilkinson, @RayMartin, to raise money for @AusChildhood at…

5/ …screening of #InTheHeartOfTheSea. Brilliant film; and I encourage all to consider donating to @AusChildhood - http://www.childhood.org.au/take-action/sydney-centre-fundraising ….

6/ (some pics from the @AusChildhood event)

Dave McLauchlan@DaveMcLauchlan 48m48 minutes ago
    7/ Found some incredible engineering talent in Adelaide – excited to get our new ppl up to Seattle to kick off their @BuddyPlatform careers.

8/ But we’re far from done yet – so if you’re interested in joining @BuddyPlatform – hit us up (jobs at buddy dot com). Don’t be shy!

Dave McLauchlan@DaveMcLauchlan 48m48 minutes ago
    9/ And we’ll soon be sharing details of our incredible new Australian HQ. Amazing facility to anchor our growth plans for 2016 & beyond.

10/ Australia, I’ll be back in a cpl wks. Thanksgiving in the US first, plus lots to do here in Seattle. And a busy early 2016 to prep for.

11/ But will also be home for Christmas/New Years, can’t wait. Thanks all for the continued support, updates as news breaks and I can share!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.