BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Buddy's future, page-4

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    I think you should ask how does a management team and staff put their company in the position of having the largest global distributor of tech products beat your door down to distribute your product in less than 10 months from thinking about going it alone after the disappointment of 2 failed mergers which were intended to come up with a similar product.
    All who went through that time with Buddy are in awe at the honesty to confront that situation and ability to change course nimbly with shareholder communication as the bedrock to keeping long term investors informed.
    Dave has expressed that OHM will not be the last product. In Dave's world you find a need and address it. All good designers build products this way. You have to ask what is next?
    I mean look at OHM- it is a very beautiful looking product. Did they stop there. No they added features to help with easier massive rollout that customers asked for. Now we see the huge significance of T-Mobile global connectivity ,software upgrades and mutually beneficial partnerships.
    Any company that can think up,manufacture,deliver,have global connectivity signed contracts and the makings of a global distribution and service in 10 months has my and should have all shareholders appreciation.
    I know I speak for many who are excited to know what comes next.
    IMO which as you can see is pretty positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.