BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Buddy's future, page-5

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I'll admit that that is the one major question niggling at the back of my mind; competitors in this space. There has to be some right? The deal with Edge Electrons helps in this space and also some potential future proofing of the hardware.

I know Hot Copper is a cheer leading forum largely but it's worth considering the bear thesis for any company you're invested in. Most every other question I've asked myself about BUD I've felt better about them after investigating. Competitors is still a worry, but it's not a winner take all space. I will however monitor this but remain very happy with my investment at this time.

As for NABERS, it would make sense but NABERS being a Government organisation couldn't recommend only Buddy products for probity and competitiveness reasons. I did have a similar thought myself and in a shameless attempt to ramp BUD sent NABERS an email about two weeks ago (see below). I hope BUD gets Ohm into a position of market dominance before NABERS makes such as move because they couldn't stipulate which monitoring solution needs to be used, only that one has to be that meets certain requirements. If BUD was already the dominant player then commercial property groups would likely choose them if such a solution did become a requirement. Anyway, my email (propaganda) follows:
    ______
    Okay, I understand World Green Building Week (who knew it was even a thing!!) was in late September so I’m late to the party.

Whilst digging into it a little further I stumbled across this article about an Australian Company that have this nifty set-up to monitor all utility usage in buildings. I won’t pretend to be an expert but it seems pretty easy to set-up too.  Working in the CBD and seeing the [BCOLOR=rgba(251, 246, 167, 0.5)]NABERS branding a lot I immediately thought of [BCOLOR=rgba(251, 246, 167, 0.5)]NABERS[/BCOLOR] and wondered if you’d heard of them?[/BCOLOR]

Can’t hurt to plug an Aussie company either I suppose.

Anyway, here’s the article, curious if they’re on [BCOLOR=rgba(251, 246, 167, 0.5)]NABERS radar at all: https://buddy.com/blog/world-green-building-week-can-tenants-play-part/[/BCOLOR]

Cheers - MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.