If Turnbull gets in I assume we get the super measures outlined...

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    If Turnbull gets in I assume we get the super measures outlined in the budget or a watered down version perhaps....If ALP get in , what then ?.....with their pledge to increase the debt for the next 2 years , it has to be paid somehow ...maybe Turnbull's budget will be passed by Labor....with a few extra goodies like a new taxation regime on super ....I can imagine them increasing the pension ratio
    payment re assets and then taxing any amount over a prescribed amount....ie age 65 with a 5% pension ratio to 7% , then taxing a pension over say $30,000..or maybe a higher tax on assets over 1.6 million dollars....

I know Shorten thinks Super is the Australia's quasi sovereign fund ....he cant wait to get his grubby fingers into the honeypot...

Some here have stated that they have SMSF's but still have income producing assets in their spouse's names with the tax free threshold .. I am quite sure that anyone here with some financial acumen is more smarter than any politician....

cheers Bax

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.