"I work in the black market , No tax No Nothing ,Just the cream!...

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "I work in the black market , No tax No Nothing ,Just the cream! off the top!. Just Taking the piss! on the twenty companys!! But I do think it will be rorted by the smaties out there . imo its full of holes like most govt .legistation!"

No idea. And fyi your opinion on this topic means nothing to anyone because you don't even understand the basic gist of the concept.

"I don't think you are right on this one , Dosent add up!!?"
    It is right, it is called stimulus. You still don't get it. It is just bringing forward depreciation, nothing more. It is not a hand out, it is not free money, it is an incentive to spend money on things your business needs and depreciate it over 1 year instead of 3,5,10 years.

I run a small business but right now there is nothing that i need so I can't help Jo. I'm not going to go and buy a wide screen TV and try and claim that is for business purposes because. A, it isn't B, I don't need one and C, I still end up with more money in my pocket buy not buying the TV.

If however your business has been needing something but you have been delaying due to cash flow or fear of the economy, this might just be the incentive you need to go and buy it. Hopefully for the nation's sake there are a lot that do.

re rorting; the only difference between now and last week is that if you try and rort it now you get it all back in one go. And the tax office will be waiting to jump on anyone trying to do so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.