RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Yeah and we could add biodesel to the phone call Triage. I...

1. 184 Posts.
    Yeah and we could add biodesel to the phone call Triage.

I bought ABJ for $0.39 and it's now $0.011. Loss $11,715.
    I bought ARW for $0.90 and it's now $0.03. Loss $6491.

Yes, the zeros in my figures are correct unfortunately.

Other people lost more than my pittance. Because I was averaging down from $1 until I could see that calls to the Liberals would be talking into dial tone.

All Labour has to do is, like New Zealand as I understand it, is ban tallow exports and Australia's feedstock becomes available to Australian fuel producers again in our national quest.

I know this item should be on other sites but it shows failure across the alternate energy board.

Then there's the loss of solar panel rebate, and the sell-back-to-the-grid fascio, because it works only on top of unoccupied houses.

Rudd the dud.

He got in on by presenting a fresh approach. Its curdling like warm milk.

Back on the subject of Geothermal v clean coal someone has to tell me the basic physics behind sequestration. Everyone says its carbon emissions and carbon in the atmosphere. even my tech savvy kids.

No it's not.

It's carbon dioxide and that's a gas.

They have to capture that, compress it, bury it, and hope the containers don't rust for infinity years or it will come out of the ground and kill people.

It's sillier than nuclear which at least has a half life of something ridiculous.

As I read it, this sequestration is a PR spin tactic to keep people using coal for the next 20 years. Yes sir, we are searching for your lost dog. Mobile phone need stolen? Please fill in a form. No need for your address sir we'll find you.

I will still buy as many GDY as home-made lunches will let me, because these pollies have to face their own emission targets.

Geothermal is the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $408 81.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 410003 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5451883 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.