GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

buffet's bursting bubble, page-21

1. 1,484 Posts.
    Relax, but thanks for caring - too late for me, I am a total spec junky

I do actually hold TLS - first stock I ever bought and it is a dog - no offense intended. It is not on my comsec account or would have swapped it out for something with legs long ago. What a waste of good capital.

Infose - your comment was actually pretty good, I had read similar before, my point was more to illustrate the mental real estate that gold holds in our collective culture, if there is such a thing.

There is very good value to be found in the juniors, funnily enough the more I read the luckier I get. my whole portfolio was up 4.3% today (was down 2% yesterday as the China downgrade settled in).

I was in AYN,RUM. NST, NTU, LYC, CPL, IAU, SRM, RIM, GMD,AKM, PEK, CSD, ADE, GSC OVR, and many others when they bagged. I lost a lot in the last year, but recently bagged on GSC and MAD and good chance I'll do it again on WLR and NWE. If you think RDM is going to oblivion, well you may be right, but damn they have a good spread of projects.

Never been to oblivion on anything but came close on BSM, MKO,CAP, HAZ, AGR,EDE and UNS - even some of these stocks will have their day in the sun.

Hope is not a great strategy - but neither is hopeless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.