CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

buffett's waiting to accumulate!, page-2

1. 9,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8415
    Buffett was correct in selling at 20c, andit was obviously not just his selling of a couple of hundred thousand shares. There have been several millions of shares sold pushing the price down.

At this time of the year, without news, the price can be expected to drift. The great uncertainty is when the company releases some information from the data base. It could be extremely bullish, to the point of the price gapping up, it could be ho hum, making no difference to current price, or it could be bearish stating there is not much more work to be done (for whatever reason).

Buffetts plan is a good one, and yes he is assuming to be able a few hundred thousand shares at a cheaper price than those that he sold.

I sold a couple of hundred k on the first day of the rise at 23-24c, before I even knew what the news was. It turned alarge loss I was carrying into a large profit. I bought and sold on the way down, my last buys being 18c. This is currently getting very tempting to jump back infor a few more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.