BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Buffoons, Stupid Girls & Garbage, page-17

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    As a non-holder and negative on the story doesn't mean I have any sinister agenda. I'm simply looking at the story more objectively than a holder would because you only hear what you want to hear and believe everything management says. It's important to listen to non-holders (of course as long as they have something interesting to to say) and there has been plenty of good posts by non-holders. In fact the most dangerous people to listen to are the holders and rampers as they have a vested interest to ramp the story to make more money from their holding. I strongly condemn anyone who bullies, derides, victimise and makes fun of those that are sitting on some pretty hefty losses here (and unfortunately there will always be one or two somewhere). Let's hope the company returns to the boards so everyone at the very least has an opportunity to make a decision whether to keep holding or get out.

While the story is not quite concluded, there is enough info in the open now to see why most holders should've listened to non-holders and their perceived negativity on the story. Completely understandable from a shareholders point of view (and we have all been there and made some bad investments) that they are very defensive and don't want to hear anything but how great their investment is. It's human nature. The best investors in my opinion listen to everything (good or bad), learn from their mistakes, and don't get their emotions in the way of investing. It's easier said then done, I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.