DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Buggs Bunny and Elmer Fudd comparison on FINTECHS, page-15

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This comment was moderated, have attached references to support my comments.

Its fair to assume and evidenced by the removal from their website of claims such as producing 1 billion liters of milk per year, thousands of acres of grazing farmland, a paddock to plate business, Australia’s largest butcher network and have we mentioned their aquaculture, I mean what’s left of their website is still full of unsubstantiated claims like “we have been in business since 1981” when they were incorporated in 2018,
    www.Austagri.com.au/aboutus

My question is what makes up $300 million dollars in assets. From the Brochure attached earlier they appear to be selling real estate (they don’t own) on the market, so all I want to know is what are the assets Domacon are buying from Austagri.
    www.Domacon.com.au/announcements

Now don’t forget that Global Meat Exports, was started by Robert Richter QC (see asic extract below) and he is a significant shareholder in Austagri, along with an interesting supporting cast of characters, do we turn a blind eye to this because of the people involved?

Austagri’s response to substantiating their claims was to pull their website down, when will Domacom address or substantiate the claims made in their releases about the Austagri business?

Seriously, if this was horse racing, we would be likening this to the Fine Cotton Affair, all I want is honesty so good people don’t get burnt.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3050/3050877-ba5d8ab5ae07403ed36aa9aaf7b44cb8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.