NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Which is why ASIC needs to be investigating the P & Ds in NOR....

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Which is why ASIC needs to be investigating the P & Ds in NOR. After all, they have been going on for 6 months (since the big drop in mid December) and even since relisting, for those with memories long enough to remember last June/July.

A story in the online version of 'The Australian ' last week, on the demise of Curtis somebody or other, for insider trading, did give hints that ASIC may be monitoring sites like HC.
    Apparently, and as proved in the case of Curtis what's his name, traders making heaps of money, also spend heaps. Thus leaving a trail that ASIC and the ATO can follow, with enough resources.

An even more interesting article in the Wall Street Journal, on the same day, reveals that NASDAQ is using artificial intelligence (AI) systems to track the trading patterns of traders and groups of traders, to reveal the underlying market manipulation that would otherwise be buried under millions of transactions.

They are also using machine learning AI to monitor sites like the equivalent of HC in the USA, to pick through the postings of insider traders. Thus revealing a two pronged attack - what insider traders actually do (the trades) and what they say on public forums.

So maybe, just maybe, ASIC is waking up from it's slumber and response of 'nothing to see here, move along ' , to a more realistic attitude (ala the current movie 'Money Monster ') that individuals have been robbed of their life savings by market manipulation, in far too many cases - and they had better start doing something about it.

Might also explain why some past regular and prolific posters seem to have disappeared from HC in the previous few months??
    My accountant has told me the ATO is going back through certain records, to see what was reported as shares income.........vs what their and the banks computer records of trading by certain individuals actually reveal.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls......................

All my personal opinion of course. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.