NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I don't normally reply to your posts, as I consider you a...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    I don't normally reply to your posts, as I consider you a prejudiced little runt. All a personal opinion only, of course. In reality, you might be the happiest, most level headed, life of the party type, for all I know.

Anyway, in this case, I do find myself agreeing with much of your post. The manipulation of NOR is obvious, even to a blind drover's dog.
    I never believed the RFN, 1PG story, so never got burnt. I did buy into ZIP at one stage. Got in at 45 cents, sold out at around 80 cents - and thought I had sold too early when it went over a dollar. In hindsight, I was lucky.

With XPE, TV2, XTV and others, I have never been silly enough to look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth - and have taken profits at each massive swing upwards. XPE I originally got in at 1.9 cents, when it was RYG; TV2 I got in at 2 cents; XTV at 0.008 cents recently - and sold out when it soared to 3.4 cents. XPE and TV2 I have bought and sold several times, when it looked too high.

These and other stocks, have been nice little earners, as the Arthur Daley character used to say on the
    'Minder ' UK TV series.

So my attitude has been, do not trust the market and it's manipulators. If you are staring at a good profit....take it !!! It can disappear before your eyes, even as you look at it.

And yes, NOR has been different (for me). I sold one parcel at 12 cents, as I wanted a new car, as a combined Birthday / Christmas present to me, from me.
    In hindsight, I should have sold the lot. Happy to admit I never ever imagined it would drop below 8 cents. Even though, as you correctly identify, at just 4 cents, it is double the 2 cents it listed at last year.

Recently, I began playing the buys on the dips / sell on the highs, once I realised that the pattern was regular and could be relied on i.e. buy at 4 cents, sell as soon as it hit 4.5 cents. Rinse and repeat.
    I did not see the dip to 3.5 cents coming - but now realise it was a deliberate ploy by the manipulators, who know doubt sold out at the 5 cent plus in recent days.

So, that is my opinion on the Tech stocks and on NOR. The lithium stocks have been the same story.

The above is a personal opinion only. It is not investment advice, as I am not qualified to give it. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.